5 min Forex Trade Trading Strategy / System Works on All Time Frames and for all Pairs – Best used on 5Min/15min/ for short term Trades and 30min/1Hr/4hr/daily for Long term Trades )
1. LaGuerre 1 ( for entry ) – Gamma 0.60, levels 0.15, 0.85,0.45 bars to read 9500 color Blue ( File name is Laguerre-ACS1.ex4 )
2. LaGuerre 2 ( for exits ) – Gamma 0.80, levels 0.15, 0.85, 0.45 bars to read 9500, color Red ( File name is Laguerre-ACS1.ex4 ) For the Lags Enable Fixed maximum (~1.05) and fixed minimum (~-0.05) on in the Common tab of the Laguerre indicator
3. Bollinger bands – 20, 0 and close ( default) ( This is very imp indicator as in uptrend the middle Bollinger acts as support and in downtrend it acts as resistance )
4. EMA 200 ( Red ) and EMA 60 (Blue) to find support and resistance
5. Pivot Points : To Find daily Profit levels and as indication of expected Support / Resistance areas for the day.
6. MACD – Traditional – Setting of 12,20,9 – Crossover confirmation with Lags for entry and exit.
7. StochHistogram – an indicator which shows the overbought/oversold status of the market.. Use default settings of 14,3,3 . Buy when the price crosses to positive. Sell when the price crosses down to negative. Green histogram means it’s in an uptrend. Red histogram means it’s in a downtrend. Use all recommendations here and you will get the most out of this forex trade trading strategy.
I) First Setup ( Best Setup – Maybe able to catch moves of +50 to 150 pips )
For Long : What you need to do is first look if price is above the Daily Pivot, and then look if the the LaGuerre 1 (henceforth called as Lag1 ) is above 0.15 and going upwards , StochHistogram ( Henceforth called as Stoch) is gone from negative to positive , MACD has made a crossover to positive ( Crossover above Zero Line ) and LaGuerre 2 ( Henceforth called as Lag2) is at the bottom ( for Extended Period of time ) or trending upwards above 0.15 .
Exits for Long ( Multiple Options – Choose whichever option as per your Take Profit Level )
1. When Lag-2 crossed 1.00 and then starts to come down below 0.85
2. When you get +50 pips
3. Daily R1 – ( First Resistance above Daily Pivot )
4. Daily R2 – ( Second Resistance above Daily Pivot)
5. MACD crossover from Positive to Negative and Red lag is turning down
6. When Stoch Histogram goes from Positive to Negative, and Red Lag is pointing Down ( both conditions have to bemet , if not take 50% profit and let the trade run )
7. When the Stop Loss is hit ( 20 pips + Spread ) – This is likely to happen only if you have not taken the trade as per rules or taken a trade 30 mins before or within 30 mins of news If anyone has more suggestions, kindly email me so I can look into it and add to the exits.
For Short : What you need to do is first look if the the LaGuerre 1 ( henceforth called as Lag1 ) is below 0.85 and going downwards , StochHistogram ( Henceforth called as Stoch) is gone from positive to negative , MACD has crossover to Negative from Positive ( Below Zero Lines ) and LaGuerre 2 (Henceforth called as Lag2) is at the top ( for extended period of time ) or trending downwards below 0.85
Exits for Short ( Multiple Options – Choose whichever option as per your Take Profit Level )
8. When Lag-2 crossed 0.00 and then starts to come up to 0.15
9. When you get +50 pips
10. Daily S1 – ( First Support below Daily Pivot )
11. Daily S2 – ( Second Support below Daily Pivot)
12. MACD has crossed over to positive and red lag is turning up
13. When Stoch Histogram goes from negative to positive, and Red Lag is pointing up ( both conditions have to be met , if not take 50% profit and let the trade run )
14. When the Stop Loss is hit ( 25 Pips including Spread ) – This is likely to happen only if you have not taken the trade as per rules or taken a trade 30 mins before or within 30 mins of news
Stop Loss for all the entries for Long and Short is 20 pips plus spread from the best setup as per rules. Below you can download free indicator for your forex trade trading strategy, make sure you register to the site first to be able to download it. Registration is free.
Strategy written by Forex Trade Trading Strategy on behalf of FMTI.